This post includes products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. YourSkinOnline.com believes in giving 100% honest reviews and feedback to benefit our readers, and advertiser compensation is used to keep this site open!
Fresh Skincare is a beauty line committed to combining natural ingredients with modern science in its creams, toners, and wellness products. Fresh Skincare’s signature deep hydrating beauty products and infused with organic botanicals like rose and soy, forming the backbone of their cult status beauty care line. Most notably, their Soy Fresh Cleanser, Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream, Rose Deep Hydration Toner, and Sugar Face Polish Exfoliator are some of the best selling natural products in the prestige category of skincare. Expect Fresh Skin Care creams, toners, and exfoliators to deliver hydration, radiance, and reveal your freshest skin.
How Fresh Skin Care Products Work:
Fresh uses clean ingredients and science-backed techniques to deliver products that perform. In addition, the creams and toners are intoxicating in scent and texture, and are a truly spa-level prestige experience to use. The natural ingredients are gentle but effective and deliver transformative results.
Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream
The Fresh Skincare face cream is a product fit for anyone who needs a boost of intense, potent hydration for all skin types. This cream boasts time-released hydropatches and claims to nourish and moisturize with advanced delivery of ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid and Angelica Leaf Extract. The cream creates 24 hour hydration and promotes petal soft skin. To use, apply the cream after cleansing and toning at night. The brand recommends using a generous layer both morning and evening, and some users even apply a thick layer as a sleeping mask or use on lips in place of balm.
What We Like
- The cream is organic and the ingredients are clean and natural
- The facial cream can be used on all skin types
- The texture is not heavy and can be used in all seasons without feeling sticky or clogging pores
- Ingredients like plum seed extract are unique and proven to hydrate skin and deliver results
What Could Be Better
- The gel cream may be too light for those with very dry skin
- There are no active ingredients to tackle acne or wrinkles
- Some users dislike the fragrance, claiming it to be too perfume-like
Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner
This toner is a great choice for you if you are looking to add a boost of hydration to your skincare routine. Celebrities, influencers, and makeup artists sing the praises of this effective skin savior. The toner is alcohol free and infused with an unmatched amount of flower power, including rose fruit extract, soothing rosewater, nourishing rose oil, and real floating rose petals. To use, spray a few inches away from your face. This can be used throughout the day, over and under makeup, as a toner, and as a setting spray.
What We Like
- The toner delivers deep, instant hydration for all skin types
- The product is a lightweight liquid texture that is alcohol free and non stripping
- The inclusion of rosewater helps to soothe and rose flower oil helps to nourish
- The packaging is beautifully luxurious and the amount of product for the price is generous
- Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates
What Could Be Better
- Some users experienced acne or congestion after use
- This product is similarly perfumed to the brand’s other products, and some users may be sensitive to the scent
- It is not enough alone to provide hydration; a cream needs to be layered on top.
Fresh Sugar Face Polish Exfoliator
This exfoliator is one of the best on the market. Created with real brown sugar and wild strawberries, this product is a two in one mask and exfoliator. This is perfect for those looking to create a smoother skin texture and prevent dullness and loss of tone. The exfoliator includes Plum Seed Oil and Grapeseed Oil, both proven to hydrate and nourish the skin. For best results, apply after cleansing to damp skin in gentle, circular motions. You can wash off right away, or use as a mask and let the product sit on the skin for five to ten minutes. Remove with warm water, and use two to three times per week.
What We Like
- The formula is packed with natural humectant ingredients like brown sugar, plum seed oil, and grapeseed oil
- The mask is generously sized and will last a long time, so it is a great investment and value
- The exfoliant is gentle enough for all skin types
What Could Be Better
- Some users may find the botanical extracts irritating to the skin and dislike the sweet, citrus scent
- Those with skin that is sensitive to exfoliation should be very gentle and patch test with this exfoliator
- Some users feel the product leaves a film on the skin that is unpleasant
How Much Does Fresh Skin Care Cost?
Fresh Skincare offers a wide variety of prestige-quality skincare products at accessible price points. Some products are higher end, like the creams, but are a good value for the money due to the unique and effective ingredients. Cleansers start at $38, while the face creams are between $42-$62 for full size. The brand offers many trial and travel sets with mini sizes for those who want to try out the products before investing a great deal of money.
Fresh Skincare Reviews
Overall, consumers trust this company to provide high quality skincare products and consistent results. Online reviewers often sing the praises of the brand’s cleansers, creams, exfoliators, and toners. The exfoliator gets the most praise, with one reviewer claiming “This is my favorite mask for soothing moisture with max resurfacing. The sugar granules have been finely ground and aren’t abrasive. The grapeseed oil allows the scrub to go on easily and also leaves my skin feeling moisturized.”
On the negative side, some consumers had issues with the cleanser becoming irritating. One reviewer claimed “it started to really irritate my skin every time I used it. It stings my face and my skin would get super red and itchy afterwards. This did not happen at all when I was using the sample sized one. I would recommend checking the ingredients first before buying it to see if there’s something in there that your skin might react to (if you have super sensitive skin).”
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the most common questions consumers ask about Fresh products.
How Long Does This Product Take To Work?
The cleansers and toners will work immediately. Use the exfoliator two to three times a week to see lasting results and fresh, radiant skin. The creams should be used generously every day, in the morning at night, to achieve lasting hydrating results.
How Often Should I Use This Product?
With the exception of the exfoliator, use these products daily for the best results. The exfoliator should be used only two to three times a week, and less for those with sensitive skin.
Is the company cruelty-free?
According to an online ethical watchdog site for cosmetics: “Unfortunately, it turns out that Fresh does test on animals when required by law and cannot be considered a cruelty-free brand. … In their previous statement, it stated: “We do not test our products on animals nor do we permit others to do so except when it is required by law.”
The company was born in 1991 by Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg. The duo opened an apothecary in Boston curating upscale, natural beauty products from around the world. Their first product was the iconic Oval Soap, and their brand soon became synonymous with transforming everyday routines into sensorial rituals that are as indulgent as they are effective. The brand is now a worldwide success, offering hundreds of skincare products crafted with botanical ingredients.
Want to Try Fresh Skin Care?
Try their high quality products today!