This post includes products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. YourSkinOnline.com believes in giving 100% honest reviews and feedback to benefit our readers, and advertiser compensation is used to keep this site open!
3lab is a high-end skincare brand that aims to create gentle skincare products using the latest anti-aging technology. You can reduce fine lines and dark spots with their innovative facial and body care products. Most orders take between five and seven business days to ship within the United States.
How it Works
3lab skincare products are designed to tackle multiple health and beauty concerns, particularly for aging skin. Their line of creams, cleansers, moisturizers and more are aimed at both men and women who are concerned about keeping their skin looking as fresh and radiant as it did in their younger years.
3lab treatments use advanced technology to penetrate deep into the skin, smoothing and hydrating to deliver long-lasting results. 3lab products are easy to incorporate into your daily skincare routine.
The company recommends that you go through six separate steps to ensure that skin is both treated and protected:
- Remove makeup, dirt, and impurities by using a facial cleanser.
- Use a toner to clarify the skin while minimizing pores.
- Apply serum to hydrate and brighten your skin.
- Hydrate more deeply using a moisturizer such as 3lab M Cream or 3lab BB Cream to keep from drying out during the day.
- Use 3lab eye cream and neck lotion to treat the more delicate skin around these areas.
- Apply sunscreen to protect your skin from harmful UV radiation.
What Makes 3lab Unique?
3lab technology is backed by the latest science, with each product carefully formulated to deliver the best results. Allure Magazine has even recognized the 3lab “Super ‘H’ Serum” as a “Top Splurge” winner in their 2014 Best of Beauty Issue.
What We Like
- Each 3lab product is backed by science.
- Advanced apple stem cell technology helps to protect skin from free radical damage.
- Naturally derived oils and extracts gently treat all skin types.
- 3lab offers a wide variety of products to tackle skin care issues ranging from wrinkles to dark spots.
- Most people find 3lab products effective at reducing lines and wrinkles.
What Could Be Better
- Some products are significantly more expensive than similar alternatives.
- 3lab is unable to deliver to PO boxes or outside of the continental United States.
- Products are only available at a limited number of offline storefronts.
Pricing and What’s Included
3lab products are scientifically formulated using compounds derived from nature, giving your skin the essential vitamins and minerals that it needs to stay healthy.
- Aqua BB Protect ($125): Micronized Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate
- Aqua BB SPF 40 ($110): Rosewater, Sodium Hyaluronate, Titanium Dioxide
- Perfect BB SPF 40 ($110): Apple Stem Cell, Bio-Engineered Renewal Complex, E-Mortal, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Titanium Dioxide
Cleanser & Toner
- Perfect Balancing Toner ($85): Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium PCA, Panax Ginseng Root Extract
- Perfect Beautifying Toner ($70): Enantia Chlorantha, Bacillus Ferment, Beta Glucan, Sodium Hyaluronate
- Perfect Cleansing Emulsion ($60): Lemon Peel Ferment, Keratoline C, D- Panthenol, Vitamin E Acetate
- Anti-Aging Eye Lift ($425):Ephemer™, Sesame Seed Extract, Caper Extract, Mango Shea Butter
- M Eye Brightening ($250): Apple Stem Cells, Bio-Engineered Renewal Complex, Beautifeye
- Perfect C Eye Treatment ($115): Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Jojoba, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe
3lab products are a popular skincare solution amongst high-end beauty connoisseurs. According to a 3lab review by Facebooker Anastasia Rose, the company’s products offer “Very effective skincare.” She goes on to claim that “Everyone should try!” Another 3lab review by Geri Jelinek Kelly states that the produces the “best eye cream [he’s] ever used.” Many 3lab users have recommended and shared products through social media thanks to their quality.
The main complaint that reviewers have seems to be the price of 3lab products. According to 3lab reviews, considering how much you pay for top skin care treatments, you don’t tend to get a lot of product. Some 3lab reviews also state that shoppers have had difficulty placing an order through the website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about 3lab:
How Long Does this Product Take to Work?
While you may see brighter and smoother skin as soon as the first use with certain 3lab products, it generally takes a few weeks for noticeable results to appear.
How Often Should I Use this Product?
Most 3lab products are designed for daily use. Cleansers, toners, serums, and moisturizers should all be used once to twice daily for best results.
Is 3lab okay for dry or oily skin?
3lab skin creams are specifically designed to work well with all adult skin types without causing rashes, breakouts, or other issues.
What are the Benefits of Plant Stem Cell Technology Used in 3Lab Products?
Plant stem cells are a safe and eco-friendly way to prevent damage to skin cells due to aging or radical damage from toxins and UV radiation. The stem cells in 3lab products help to slow the progress and reduce the appearance of fine lines on the skin.
3lab was founded in 2003 by Erica Chung, who remains in charge of the company to this day. Her vision was to harness the power of science to create a line of highly effective beauty products for adults.
Now, 3lab is heavily invested in research and development, creating innovative and antioxidant-rich ingredients inspired by nature. Most recently, the company created a restorative compound known as X-50 with Intelligent Targeting Device Technology. Their new Marine Repair Complex is patent pending.